- 1. Definition
- Personal information/data means information relating to an identified or identifiable person, including your name, date of birth, any personally given number, signs or symbols, image, and audio information. (Personal information also includes information which cannot identify an individual by itself, but can be collated with other information to enable identification of specific individuals.)
- 2. Data We Collect
- RENDS may ask you to provide personal information when;
-You have made an inquiry from the form (Your name and e-mail address)
The information we collect from the webpage will only be used by RENDS. Also, the personal data we collect at our website will not be integrated or processed by any other information gathered from outside sources (list of names, address books, third parties, etc.)
- 3. How We Use Your Data
- We will use the personal information we collect under your agreement to respond to your inquiries.
We do not use your information other than the above purpose, or for any other use which has not been agreed on. In case of a situation where we have to use personal information for other purposes, we will inform/announce to our customers in advance.
If you do not wish to provide personal information to us, you do not have to do so. However, it may affect your use of this site or any products and services offered on it.
- 4. Provision to Third Parties
- We do not disclose personal information to third parties unless otherwise stated below;
-When we have your consent to sharing or disclosing information.
-When one’s life, physical body, or property is under urgent danger, and disclosure of personal information is agreed to be necessary.
-When It is required or authorized by law.
- 5. Disclosing/Editing Your Data
- We accept updating/deleting personal information once your identification has been confirmed. Please contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you wish to do so.
We usually respond within ten business days after confirming any inquiries and notify you if it takes longer than this.Please note there may be some fee required depending on the content of your request.
- 6. Cookie
- 7. Web Beacons
- At this website, we use a web beacon or image data called clear GIF to count the number of the users who accessed this website.However, this is not for collecting information to specify a customer individually.
- 8. Links
- This website contains links to other sites, and we are not liable for any privacy problems that occur on their pages.
- 9. Security
- When collecting all personal information on this website we use SSL technology to prevent your information from theft or being intercepted.
We also employ reasonable and appropriate measures to protect your personal information from loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, and falsification.
- 10. Disclaimer
- We do not disclose your personal information with third parties unless the service, answer, or any other response we offer is outsourced partly or in whole to third parties. However, your personal information may be disclosed without your permission if we are demanded by the court, the police, tax office, or any other such institution with authority recognized under law or ordinance. Users may disclose his/her information voluntarily on the internet(including e-mails, online chat, bulletin boards, etc.), and this information may be collected and used by other users. We are not responsible for any damages which you may suffer as a result of the disclosure of such information.
We ask you to be responsible for managing your security when transmitting your information. When we make a consignment, information required to accomplish certain objectives is disclosed; on these occasions, we make a contract with our subcontractors not to use your personal information for any other purposes.
If you have any questions regarding how we handle your personal information, please feel free to contact the privacy inquiry (email@example.com) by e-mail.